The Courtesan’s Avenger (Desertera #2) Cover Reveal

Hello, everyone! Today, I’m pleased to present the cover and book description for The Courtesan’s Avenger (Desertera #2).

perf5.250x8.000.indd

A courtesan on a mission. A brothel ravished by greed. A murder to avenge.

Dellwyn Rutt loves her life as a courtesan. For years, she has enjoyed the simple pleasures and lavish gifts of her trade. Now she wants more: the title of madam.

But Madam Huxley, the brothel’s current proprietor, refuses to name a successor—a problem that is amplified by the legalization of adultery. As the new law sends lusty clients flocking to the brothel, Madam Huxley’s greed grows unchecked at the workers’ expense. Only one outsider seems to care: a self-proclaimed prophet who won’t rest until the unholy institution is abolished.

After weeks of abuse, Dellwyn desperately seeks a way to subdue Madam Huxley’s tyranny. But when another courtesan is murdered, Dellwyn must set her struggles aside and solve the crime. The only problem? All evidence points to Dellwyn’s friends… and to her.

Driven by twisting turns, peppered with witty dialog, and shadowed by unrequited love, The Courtesan’s Avenger is a cozy mystery in a steampunk fantasy world.

You can add The Courtesan’s Avenger (Desertera #2) to your Goodreads shelves today. It’ll also be available for pre-order soon, but the official launch date is Tuesday, September 20. Stay posted for more info!

Also, if you have a WordPress account, blog, or other social media, I’d appreciate a quick reblog or share! With every new reader who finds my books, I get closer to my dream of full-time authorship. Thank you for your support!

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Fiction Blog, The Desertera Series
63 comments on “The Courtesan’s Avenger (Desertera #2) Cover Reveal
  1. Kara Jorgensen says:

Reblogged this on Kara Jorgensen: History & Horror With Heart and commented:
    Check out my friend Kate M. Colby’s cover reveal for The Courtesan’s Avenger. It’s gorgeous and I can’t wait to read it.

2. Reblogged this on To Write With a Broken Pencil is Pointless and commented:
    Can’t wait to read this!!! I loved Dellwyn in “The Cogsmith’s Daughter” so I’m so excited to get to read something from her point of view! Is it September 20th yet?

3. Whitney says:

Yeeeees! This is going to be so good!

4. tpolen says:

Beautiful cover!

5. Such a gorgeous cover!

6. shaunkellett says:

Wow! What a cover! I absolutely love it. As you can probably guess from my blog I love a bit of clockwork, but this is just stunning 🙂

7. Reblogged this on Silver Threading ~ Fairy Whisperer ~ and commented:
    Check out Kate’s new book and the amazing cover reveal! ❤

8. noelleg44 says:

Woo-whee! What a cover – it entices a reader to open the book…

9. Hello Kate! The book cover turned out beautiful and the book reads fascinating. Definitely going on my TBR list. 🙂

10. Reblogged this on Reading Over People's Shoulders… and commented:
    So excited for this to come out! My friend Kate is an amazing author. If you haven’t read Cogsmith’s Daughter yet, you should probably do it now! Looking forward to the second instalment of the series!

11. Helen Jones says:

Gorgeous cover, Kate! And I’m really looking forward to reading it too 🙂 Also, let me know if you’d like any space over at my blog, always happy for you to come and visit.

12. mirymom says:

Reblogged this on Mirymom's Blog and commented:
    Nice cover art! I just recently read The Cogsmith’s Daughter and am definitely interested in more of Dellwyn. Will Aya make an appearance in this book?

13. Nikki B. says:

Hurrah on the new cover and book, Kate! I’ll be reblogging shortly. 🙂 I still think you should work that dragon I found for you into your next book. Hee hee. Congrats again!

14. Nikki B. says:

Reblogged this on Nikki and the Novels and commented:
    Check out my friend Kate’s cover reveal for her second novel. It’s on my “to be read” list for sure. I’m so proud of my writer friends! ~Nikki

15. amo says:

Reblogged this on amo vitam and commented:
    Reblogging this for Kate, because that’s how us Indies roll. And because that’s an awesome cover.

16. Reblogged this on blackdragon80 and commented:
    I’ve yet to read the first book, but the more I discover, the eager I am to begin this series!!

17. adeleulnais says:

Beautiful cover and I have added to my want to read Goodreads page. Wishing you all the luck for a great success with this novel.

18. Helen Jones says:

Reblogged this on Journey To Ambeth and commented:
    A beautiful cover reveal from Kate M Colby, for the next novel in her Desertera Series, The Courtesan’s Avenger. I’ve read the first book, The Cogsmith’s Daughter, and it’s great! Looking forward to reading this one as well 🙂

19. Wow, beautiful cover, Kate! Love it!

20. Reblogging it on my Book-Blog 🙂

21. Reblogged this on The Reading Bud and commented:
    Check out author Kate M. Colby’s next book’s cover. isn’t it just beautiful?! If you haven’t read her first book and they read it while this one comes out as I’m sure you wouldn’t want to miss either of them

22. Kev says:

Excellent! 😁

23. Kev says:

Reblogged this on KC Books & Music and commented:
    It’s finally happening folk’s… Kate’s sequel is on the way… and what a great cover! 😁

Happy #WorldBookDay! What books have you been reading lately?