FREE Book Alert!

1 GeneralEDIT: This promotion has ended…BUT you can still pick up the booklet for $0.99 USD. To be the first to hear about future sales and booklets, make sure to sign up for my author newsletter.

Are you struggling with writer’s block?

Do you feel that novel burning inside you but are unsure where to begin?

If you’re ready to stop staring at the blank page and start writing NOW, 100 General Creative Writing Prompts is the booklet for you. There’s no fluff and no wasted words – just 100 fiction prompts to get you back to what you do best: writing.

100 General Creative Writing Prompts is packed with character- and story-focused prompts to jumpstart your fiction writing. Each prompt has been carefully designed to help you boost your creativity, build new writing techniques, add descriptive flair to your narration, and bring greater depth to your characters.

And the best part? It’s FREE on Amazon, through Saturday.

DOWNLOAD YOUR COPY TODAY.

Craving your next fiction read instead?

My friend and fellow author Kara Jorgensen has her Ingenious Mechanical Devices series on sale until tomorrow. If you’re a fan of steampunk, historical fiction, strong female characters, dark magic and/or LGBT voices, you want these books. Trust me.

CLICK HERE for the full details.

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Writing Updates
16 comments on “FREE Book Alert!
  1. Kara Jorgensen says:

Thanks for plugging my series sale 🙂 I greatly appreciate it.

2. Kev says:

Reblogged this on Raves & Reviews and commented:
    Got my copy folks! Get yours now! 😀

3. Kev says:

Thanks, Kate! 😊

4. Reblogged this on GIP and commented:
    I tried the prompts myself and they are very good. If you are stuck or what to venture into writing it is very helpful.
    And it’s done by the amazing Kate!

5. That is really cool. I reblogged the post, hope it helps to spread the word.

I must say I’m a happy camper, I used your prompts and they were very helpful. I can’t wait to have a bit more of free time and dig up the rest of them. 😀

6. Reblogged this on Don Massenzio's Blog and commented:
    Check out this great free book offer to help jump-start your writing.

In honor of World Poetry Day, here's one of my favorite poems, written back in 2012.