Happy Birthday to YOU! (Discounted and FREE books)

EDIT: This promotion has ended…BUT you can still pick up The Cogsmith’s Daughter for JUST $2.99 USD, and grab the booklet for ONLY $0.99 USD. To be the first to hear about future sales and publications, sign up for my author newsletter.

Today’s post is rather self-indulgent. You see, it’s my birthday, and receiving presents and well wishes always puts me in a giving mood.

Longtime readers of my blog will remember last year, when I shared a preview of The Cogsmith’s Daughter (before even beta readers or my content editor got their hands on it!).

This year’s birthday treat? All my book(let)s are on sale!

If you haven’t yet read The Cogsmith’s Daughter

A) You’re missing out.

B) You can grab the ebook TODAY ONLY for $0.99. And that’s not just American dollars. Pounds, Euros, Canadian and Aussie dollars, too. Prices are low, folks.

Pick up your copy at any of the retailers below:

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AUBarnes & Noble |iBooks | Kobo | Smashwords

And for you writers out there, you can download 100 General Creative Writing Prompts and 100 Romance Writing Prompts FREE on Amazon.

General: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA

Romance: Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Amazon CA

Feeling a little guilty about receiving so much for MY birthday? Here are some presents I would love:

1. Tell a friend who might like my work about today’s sale.
  2. If you have read and enjoyed any of my published works, leave a review on a retailer and/or Goodreads.
  3. Help spread the word through reblogging and sharing on social media (links are, as always, at the bottom of the post).
  4. Sign up for my author newsletter (whose subscribers are receiving a very special treat this afternoon!).
  5. Just say hi in the comments below!

I’ll say thank you in advance. Here’s to another fantastic year on this crazy, beautiful planet!

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Fiction Blog, Kate's Nonfiction for Writers, Musings & Bookish Things, The Desertera Series, Writing & Publishing Articles
28 comments on “Happy Birthday to YOU! (Discounted and FREE books)
  1. amo says:

Well, Happy Birthday! And thanks for the goodie bag!

2. wendyogilvie says:

Happy birthday Kate! I’ll be happy to share and review your work. Have a great day x☺

3. Kate Evans says:

Not very original, but happy birthday Kate C and I hope we can continue to support each other with our work & with spreading the word… Have a good day & a creative year to come.

4. Helen Jones says:

Happy Birthday Kate, from one Pisces to another (my birthday was last week)! Hope you have a wonderful day, and I’m about to reblog for you 🙂 xx

5. Helen Jones says:

Reblogged this on Journey To Ambeth and commented:
    It’s Kate M Colby’s birthday today and, to celebrate, she is offering her book(let)s for reduced prices or even free! So stop by, check out her work and even wish her a happy birthday! 🙂

6. […] to Kate M Colby’s website today and celebrate her birthday. She’s putting her books on sale to celebrate! I highly recommend reading The Cogsmith’s Daughter, so snag a copy if you […]

7. Happy birthday Kate! Hope you’re having a great day. Mine’s on Monday, funnily enough.

8. frenchc1955 says:

Happy Birthday, Kate!

9. frenchc1955 says:

You are welcome, and here is a little present for you–I will be using your book for a summer course in Science Fiction and Fantasy.

10. Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

11. Kate, I’m so so sorry I didn’t wish you a happy birthday yesterday. Layla came back from her trip and I’m always useless when she flies because I am so nervous. I hope your day was wonderful!

Belated happy birthday, Kate! I hope you had a great time! Lots of love and luck for this year!

Happy #WorldBookDay! What books have you been reading lately?