Much like November, I do not have too much to report from December. Most of the month was spent getting through busy season at work and enjoying time with friends and family (though the latter through phone calls). Therefore, I’ll keep this short and sweet so we can finish off 2015 and focus on 2016!
As those of you who are reading this on the website will notice, I’ve already started on my 2016 resolutions by giving the website a fresh face. I’d love to know your thoughts (as well as if you notice any broken links!).
- Blog Posts Written — 6 (plus one reblog)
- Fiction Words Written — 9,776
- # of Days I Wrote Fiction — 9
- # of Days I Wrote Non-Fiction — 6
- Outlines Written — 0
- Drafts Revised — 0
- # of Days I Revised — 0
- Misc. Editing — N/A
- Books Finished
- Books Begun/In-Progress
Author Business Activities
- Worked with a graphic designer friend on covers for my non-fiction project(s)
- Emailed a feedback survey to my newsletter and analyzed the results
- Shipped signed copies of The Cogsmith’s Daughter to generous readers!
Goals for January
- Redesign website (done!)
- Continue working on Desertera #2
- Finish (and, pending cover designs, publish) my first non-fiction booklet
How did your December go? Did you accomplish all you wanted to in 2015? What are you looking forward to in 2016? Share your progress in the comments!