Hello, everyone! In case you missed the memo, it is officially September. I know, I know, I’m freaking out, too. The insane heat of summer is coming to an end, and gorgeous fall will soon be upon us. (Being a new East Coaster, I refuse to even think about winter just yet.)
Anyway, I got off to a bit of a late start this August. With the move taking up the first week of the month and my blog safely babysat by brilliant guest posts, I didn’t get back to my author business until week two. However, I am happy to report that being unemployed (until yesterday!) in a new state was just about the best and most productive thing that could have happened to my author business. I accomplished a LOT this month, and I have a feeling next month will be even more exciting!
Without further ado, here’s the run down of my August:
- Blog Posts Written — 12
- Fiction Words Written — 7,252
- # of Days I Wrote Fiction — 6
- Outlines Written — None, but I did write my first poem in years!
- Drafts Revised — Finished second line edit revision of The Cogsmith’s Daughter (Desertera #1)
- # of Days I Revised — 10
- Misc. Editing — N/A
- Books Finished
- Books Begun/In-Progress
- Books Reviewed
Author Business Activities
- Completed the second line edit revision for The Cogsmith’s Daughter (Desertera #1)
- Sent TCD off for proofreading
- Prepared print-on-demand format template for TCD
- Participated in Joanna Penn’s Creative Freedom FREE video training
Goals for September
- Return to writing Desertera #2
- Continue working on another new project
- Actually put out an author newsletter (sorry for missing August, friends!)
- Begin cover design process
What have you accomplished this month? What are your goals for September? For the rest of the year?